We fix Computers
Why SunGeek.com Computers for your Repair vs. Anyone Else?
- SunGeek.com has been the BEST way to get your computer fixed since we first opened on the Treasure Coast in 2005.
- The owners have been in the business of computer repair for over 30 years.
- SunGeek.com Computers has the experience you and your business are looking for. We do it all.
- We are a small business, NOT an uncaring BIG BOX that takes your money and carelessly wipes out all of your data or pictures.
- We treat your computer as if it was our own. We take great strides to make sure your data is intact, and you are getting the best value for your dollar.
Laptop’s, Desktop’s, MacBook’s, Imac’s, Hardrives, Screens, Virus Repair, Custom box’s, Software reloads, Windows upgrades, SSD Updates. We do it all.
In-Store vs On-Site Repair
There are some key differences and reasons why an in-store vs on-site repair may be more advantageous, or vice-versa. Because we have many years of experience dealing with these issues, we will advise you which would better serve you. Most things can be worked on as an In-Store repair as well as an On-Site repair, with a few exceptions.
|In-Store Repair Only:|
Not Powering On
Not Properly Booting
Not fulling loading into windows
Reloading the computer
One-On-One Help with Specific Issues