All returns must be made within 14 days and can be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Labor, delivery and/or completed technician services
- Software Plan Labor
- Items that are damaged or abused
- Items that are missing accessories such as cords and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
Custom Configurations or Special Order Products
No returns or refunds will be made for items that are special ordered for you or for unusual custom configurations of systems. Special orders include, but are not limited to: laptop power supplies, laptop batteries, items not normally in stock in the store, and specially ordered for the customer.
Note regarding personal data on returned products
Please remove all personal data from any returned products (e.g. computer). SunGeek is not responsible for any personal data left on a returned product.
Procedures for Return
- Bring the item back with your original receipt.
- Sign the item in with the cashier and leave it for a hardware check. This process may take 24-48 hours to complete, and varies with each situation.
- Returns may be refused if damaged, abused, missing accessories, or other reason determined by technicians.
- If the item passes inspection, the store will determine the refund amount, which can be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Refunds may be on hold, pending clearing of the original transaction.
- If purchased by credit card, the refund would be refunded to that same credit card.
Most of the products sold by SunGeek are subject to a manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty provided by the manufacturer is the first place to look for assistance with difficulties that may accompany your item. Check the manufacturer’s website for assistance.